• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Vario a good starter OP machine?
Hello guys, new to the forum and looking for some advice. I'm going to start chasing commercial accounts, and want to do so with an op machine. Any of you have any input on the Vario with a weight kit on it? Wondering if it is a good starter op. I guess my main question is ig it could tackle most nasty jobs. Encapman I know you push this machine right??

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Sergio, welcome aboard. I don't use an op machine, but do use a 175 and pads by spraying, scrubbing with a polishing pad (red) and padding up afterward with a green stripe pad. Work very well.

My preferred machine is the Duplex 420, because it works as a CRB with the ability to extract and capture heavy soil loads. There are times with both that frankly call fo HWE after scrubbing, so we have that in a porty and are glad to have it.

The orbitals seem to be impressive performers but since I do other surfaces too, the Duplex is my choice.
Good luck!
With Respect,
Stephen
Welcome to the forum! The machine you asking about is not a starter machine. It's pretty heavy duty. Like the post above depending on what you do or your going to do, you have several options. I have an orbot machine and it works awesome and I'm sure the vario will. I also work with a rotary, crb and I have a small hw extractor for equipment but that doesn't mean you need everything all at once, JMO! I think you will do just fine with the machine your asking about. Now if your doing just large commercial I would suggest a cimex. Good luck on what ever you get.
NJP answered that very well!

What could I add to that? Smile
Thank you guys for your help. So we would all agree that the cimex is a better option. Im buying used, any tips on what I should look for?

Reply   Purge Spammer
Well buying used could be a problem. Not many what to sell a used cimex. LOL! If you buy used, if you can try it out, but that's hard to do if you buy from someone who has to ship it. Just a suggestion, Rick has a very good option. He has a 6mth no interest card that you could buy the cimex brand new and I think he has a package that goes with it. Check it Out. Good luck on what ever you decide.
Why not get a FREE Cimex?   Wink

[Image: free-cimex.gif]
Lol sounds tempting

Reply   Purge Spammer