• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie To Encap Carpet Cleaning...
Hello all,

I happen to be the sales manager and client relationship manager at my cleaning company and just by chance came across the process and product while researching for something else... this has caught my eye and mind!!!

We, currently only have the regular/normal 17" & 20" orbital machines. Now, in order to support my intuition that this process can only help us in our carpet service, can we use our orbitals with our first order of sample products to test out and then I can work with the owners as to investing in the full process?

I think this will help us a great deal as we have lost a few customers due to 'non drying' carpets in time for business opening, which is a real bummer, for me and a lot of heat from clients. I think this will go a long way to alleviate these complaints in-between deep cleanings.

Am I thinking about this correctly or not?

TIA -SS3
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes, you can perform encapsulation cleaning with a standard "rotary" floor machine fitted with a pad driver and a shampoo tank. First pre-vacuum well. Install a FiberPlus pad underneath the floor machine. Then dispense the Releasit detergent evenly as you scrub the carpet. Avoid over-wetting the carpet (less is best). Make a wet pass followed by a dry pass, or a couple of dry passes. It's pretty simple really. And then if you like the results (I know you will) then you may consider getting a more specialized encap scrubber according to your specific needs.
A good overview of the process, products and machine types.

And get a load of the narrator! Wow! ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXuEqttmIe8
With Respect,
Stephen
That video's really old and not up to modern standards.  
As videos go, it's not as good as it could be.  Dodgy

But the information is still valid. Just try to look past the amateur commentator.   Shy