• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch and DS2 or Hydrox?
I've been using releasit products for probably under a year now and love all the products. I have some student housing carpets to clean before move in next month . I found several units that are in my opinion trashed, however, they do not want to install new carpet at this time and want to see what I can do with it.. The stains in my opinion are beer, soda, and food stains. who knows but I know they were not cleaned or vacuumed for two semesters lol. My question is ...should I pre-spray with punch and use my 175 rotary with beige fiber pads and DS2? My thoughts were to do this, set fan and then allow to dry, post-vac, and any remaining strains I could use encap hydrox and pad scrub or bonnet??? depending on opinions here. I m looking to probably buy vario after this contract and cimex as accounts grow. Any opinions and thoughts to what process would work the best. Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I think you're plan of attack is spot on. Give it a shot. Some battles are un-winnable, but you may pull off a victory. Some stains may not budge. After all, we're cleaning a textile, and like any textile, staining and permanent damage can occur. But if you hit it hard and take your time, you stand a decent chance of returning the carpet to a usable condition. Be sure to mix the chems strong with hot water, take your time, and take before and after pics. Be sure to submit your pics in our monthly photo contest http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-4.html - you may just win $100 credit for more Releasit Smile
Thank you I will definitely take pics before and after. Thank you for the advice
  Reply   Purge Spammer