• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A moment of panic
Opened my case of DS2, found the brochures, the pen, (no button), but where were the redhots!!!???

Gathering my wits, I calmly removed the bottles one at a time.  There in the bottom of the box, was the little bag.  Then Herself commandeered it and I never got a single one.

But the important thing, reader, is that you keep your head.  Don't panic...
With Respect,
Stephen
Hahaha those red hots are always a problem. We actually have gotten quite a few calls asking us what they're for. You can't imagine how many people think they're some kind of a cleaning additive. We even had to change the label to make it more clear that they're candy.  Rolleyes
Oh for G*d's sake! Additive?

Now Herself is claiming she offered me some of them...
With Respect,
Stephen
Remain calm at all times and never show any fear for any reason!
Say What??? no red hots! Deal breaker.. Hey Rick I need to find out how to upload pictures, I did a job I want to show. Not sure if you will believe what I pulled off.
It's very easy to post an image on the EncapBoard.

1) First host your image anywhere on the web. 
     Photobucket is a popular free image hosting service. 
     Once the image has been hosted online, copy the URL of the image.

2) Start a new topic, or reply to a topic. (Don't do a "Quick Reply")

[Image: encapboard-post.jpg]

3) Press the Image Icon (as shown here) and paste the URL of the image into the image tool.

[Image: encapboard-image.jpg]

Voila! That's all there is to it.
P.S. Can't wait to see your pictures!

BTW you can post them to our monthly photo contest and possibly win $100 of free Releasit.
http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-4.html
OK let me see if I can get this to all work... The moment of panic topic reminded me of this.

Here is the story: Brand new construction sight,, high! high! dollar build out. Long story Short for some reason a worker decided to spray paint ceiling tiles with black paint/ enamel. No covering on the carpet, carpet was almost jet black. These pictures do not do it justice. The before picture I have posted shows an area where cardboard was on the carpet and residual did not touch. Aside from that about three - (3) corridors were jet black. I managed to get this out and save another carpet install due to the mistake.

[img][Image: BEFORE%201_zpsnrbnhkyo.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: after_zpspbk7wopx.jpg][/img]
Excellent!

Guess those red hots in the DS really work!

But seriously tell us did you do anything special to get those results?
Amazing! What chems and and what techniques did you use to get rid of that paint?
No Prob Lee, I will tell you what I did. Not saying this will always work, but I did allot of demo before having at it.

CRB
ENCAP SPOT
PUNCH
DS2

My mind went to solvent so I tested out encap spot.. it had a great effect of breaking up the mess. As funny as this may seem my 1st pass was spraying encap spot along with agitation CRB machine. The people literally thought I had some kind of magic in a bottle. Came back the next day used punch+ CRB let dwell as long as I could ( punch I believe has a minor solvent) helped break up more residual. Last step CRB + DS2.........

This is a testament to the Rick product line. To be able to pull that off with that process is almost unreal.. But it worked and the trick was encap spot, allot of hand work spraying that quart on the carpet, but it had the most effect in releasing it.

I did eat the ***** out of those red hots while I was doing the job, may of had something to do with it..
Wow! That's impressive. You came up with a very smart game plan on that one. And it paid off!!! Way to go!
Dang Rick, maybe you should put two packages of redhots in any order that includes Punch!
With Respect,
Stephen
I appreciate it, made allot of people happy knowing they did not have to replace the carpet. Its a great feeling to have a solution. With a little brain power, Ricks product system and red hots its amazing what you can handle. Just wanted to show that to you Rick, it shocked me that it was capable of pulling that one off.