• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the dadgum phone number?
Maybe it is the iphone, but I can't find the company number. I was hoping to spend stupid amounts of money, too...
With Respect,
Stephen
Never mind. I found it on the credit card thread. Seriously though, it doesn't show anywhere on the main website (on my iphone).
Time to flog the IT guys?
With Respect,
Stephen
It's a "responsive" website, as is now the new norm.  On a Smart Phone you're viewing the site in a "mobile" view aspect.  So on a Smart Phone or on a Tablet just look for the 3 dots on the right, then drop down and tap the "Customer Support" button and you'll find the phone number there. 

The move to "responsive" sites is something that's taking place straight across the internet. Google has made a big push for this, and they're penalizing sites that don't comply. We reworked the entire site a few months back to bring Excellent Supply in line with the new standard.

Here's what you're looking for on a Smart Phone"...

P.S. Now give us a call so we can help you spend that "stupid amount of money" you've got there. Wink

[Image: responsive.jpg]
Tanoah had it handled. Waiting on Rodney to call back now...

Glad the website phone number doesn't involve chicken sacrifice, like picture posting.
With Respect,
Stephen