• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruit and vegetable spots...
I need some advice how to clean fruit and vegetable spots.

I have a new client with rabbits in their house (!) . They made some spots when eating on the carpet...incredible!

Should i use HydrOx to clean or the Encap Spot?

What do you recommend ?
Start with Encap-HydrOx.
If that doesn't take care of it, you can use Encap-Spot, followed with a dab of straight Encap-HydrOx on a rag.
Using Encap-HydrOx along with Encap-Spot for spotting is similar to using CTI Stain Magic on organic stains. Works great!
(08-13-2015, 04:52 PM)encapman Wrote: Start with Encap-HydrOx.
If that doesn't take care of it, you can use Encap-Spot, followed with a dab of straight Encap-HydrOx on a rag.
Using Encap-HydrOx along with Encap-Spot for spotting is similar to using CTI Stain Magic on organic stains. Works great!

Thanks! I will try it. I will let you know how it works.

I start with HydrOx and will see how to go on.
Cool. It should work.

Rabbits in the house. That is unique!
How do you catch a unique rabbit??????

Unique up on them. Big Grin 

Blush  I'm sorry.  Dodgy 

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Very strange...i know...Smile
Shorty that was just awful. Wink
Shorty is just a hare over the line..
With Respect,
Stephen
And Stephen that was awful too. Wink
Today i have had the estimate. Encap spot worked great! I just sprayed the spots, used a handbrush for a light agitation and a towel. it was like magic! The spots disapeared a few seconds later!
Cool! Encap-Spot often is all that's needed for a wide variety of spots. And no rinsing's required, which is also a nice feature.
So Bernd, you didn't use the Hydrox??

Just went straight to the stain with the Encap Spot, is that correct??

Ta,

Cool

PS:::: I did say I was sorry. Blush  Tongue
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(08-21-2015, 04:55 PM)Lounge Lizards Wrote: So Bernd, you didn't use the Hydrox??

Just went straight to the stain with the Encap Spot, is that correct??

Ta,

Cool

PS:::: I did say I was sorry. Blush  Tongue

Hallo Shorty, yes that is correct. I just sprayed the spots, used the handbrush to agitate a bit and then used a towel to absorb the dirt.

Most of the spot disappeared when using the handbrush.