• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with heavy traffic lane...
Yesterday i made a commercial job of 3500 sq. ft. It was only one hall and several offices.

The small offices had heavy traffic lanes and under the desks it was very dirty and even some pile distortion of the chairs.

I used DS2, my 175, microfiber bonnets and superzorbs.

I vaccumed first sprayed the DS2 with my 10 litre pump up sprayer and then startet with the microfiber bonnets. Should i better let dwell a bit?

On the traffic lanes and under the desks i needed a lot more passes and i used the superzorbs after the microfiber. Worked good but it took me very long to get the dark, dirty areas clean.

I used hot water. No dwell time.

How can i work and clean more effective?

Should i let dwell the solution? Should i use some pads first (have some white vct pads) and then the superzorbs?

It took me to long to clean the realy dirty areas and i would like to get some advice how to handle them more faster.
JMO I would have used Hydrox from excellent supply let dwell and then use a fiber plus max pad then do what you did. To me dwell time helps.
Hot water ( bucket heater) mixed with Punch per label. pre spray, Dwell. Fiber Plus Max as mentioned. In your tank on the 175 have heated water & DS2 - go back over all "rough" areas again using either the Max pads or Zorbs
(08-16-2015, 07:36 AM)NJP Wrote: JMO I would have used Hydrox from excellent supply let dwell and then use a fiber plus max pad then do what you did. To me dwell time helps.

Ok. So you think HydrOx can better handle the traffic lanes?

I have HydrOx and Punch as well.
I should try it with some dwell time. Do you agitate the solution before dwell or just spray it down?

Thanks for your advice.
(08-16-2015, 07:45 AM)patrickm Wrote: Hot water ( bucket heater) mixed with Punch per label. pre spray, Dwell. Fiber Plus Max as mentioned. In your tank on the 175 have heated water & DS2 - go back over all "rough" areas again using either the Max pads or Zorbs

Thanks for your advice. Thought the Zorbs or microfiber (i have light blue ones) do not work with the tank?!
(08-16-2015, 07:45 AM)patrickm Wrote: Hot water ( bucket heater) mixed with Punch per label. pre spray, Dwell. Fiber Plus Max  as mentioned.  In your tank on the 175 have heated water & DS2 - go back over all "rough" areas again using either the Max pads or Zorbs

Give what Patrick said a try. Excellent advice!

Punch / Max pads / Dwell time / Hot water / DS2 / Finish off with SuperZorbs or microfiber bonnets. 
That approach makes it easy to tackle traffic lanes.
I will give it a try! Did understand it the first time in a wrong way...foreign language Huh
Great advice! Used yesterday Punch as a pre spray in the traffic lanes and then DS2 .

Worked wonderful! Used VCT pads and then the SuperZorbs and the carpet "poped up" wonderful.

I agitated the pre spray with my CRB, dwell time and then sprayed (!) DS2 and used the 175.

Thanks for your advice!