• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrox or Punchand DS2
I am doing a commercial glue down carpet job in a funeral home. the carpet color is a maroon/ dark cranberry My question is should I use Hydrox or Punch and DS2
I have fiber plus pads and fiber plus max pads and also microfiber bonnets from excellent supply. which works better? prespray with Punch, scrub with fiber plus pad on my 175 then add DS2 to tank and scrub again followed by post capping with a micro fiber bonnet? or would you use hydrox prespray then scrub with fiber max pad with hydrox added to solution tank followed by padcapping. the stains appear to be traffic wear dirt and also spots probably spilled drinks Any advice will help. I have been using punch and DS2 scrubbing the Punch then continuing to use fiber pad with DS2 added to solution tank followed by a microfiber bonnet to get more dirt solution up. I have about 3 gallons of Hydrox left and was wondering if Hydrox would give me same results of the Punch/DS2 combo.

thank you

M
  Reply   Purge Spammer
HydrOx is ideal for organic stains, browning, and for giving a "pop" to lighter colored carpets. For that maroon carpet, your standard Punch and DS2 approach would work best.
Encapman,
Thank you for the advice. Will continue with the same approach I have had great results with.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Let us know how you make out.

Don't forget.. you can add Before & After pictures to our monthly photo contest and possibly win a $100 credit toward a future Releasit purchase Smile