my new orbot pad driver
My new pad drive
I think It will last a while 
[Image: Orbot-pad-driver.png]
I want one. Where did you get it?
I had the pad driver holder made
Well done David!
Ingenuity at work Smile
Is that a 15, 17 inch or a 21 inch driver David?
How did you physically connect the driver to the Orbot plate?
Really like what you did!
I have always wanted one like that...can you provide more details, I too think the Orbot needed a better pad driver.

will the person who made it for you make and sell us one ?
first off my apologies for not getting back way sooner.

We had a metal collar built to attack to the standard pad driver a 16 inch pad driver runs the smoothest

I went to a local machine shop. took the pad driver and my machine and told them what I needed.
the metal plate has holes to attach to the pad driver. then four holes in the center to attach to the Orbot. AS I said it is a metal collar meaning it has depth to it so is also party cover the shaft area also. I have tried a 20 inch 18 inch and a 16 inch pad driver . the 16 inch works best. I am not on the board a lot any more , my marketing company is taking a lot of my time , and my children are mostly running the cleaning side of things these days
thanks David, I ended up finding another guy who designed one and was selling it for $275. I prob overpaid, but pad drivers can be expensive anyway.

I'm looking to sell mine if anyone is interested. I used it probably 10-15 times, it was very powerful, did a great job driving the superzorb pads, but I decided to go back to the original Velcro one so it didn't rock the homes as much : )

If anyone is interested in purchasing it, I'll sel it for $200 plus shipping.

you can send me a text at 925-784-9832 if interested.

thanks, Barry
yes the brush pad drivers can add a bit more vibs to the machine . that is why I ended up with the 16 driver. If it has a detachable collar or ring, you could use it to attached a tile and grout brush driver
I have the Orbot tile brush (awesome brush for eating grout dirt)...but I starting using my Dirt Dragon for tile now.
How do you like the Dirt Dragon?

We've been courting the idea of adding the Basic Coatings line.