• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7000 sq. fts. How long does it take ???
This is target to reach! A very short time. The pump up takes a lot time so i will start using the solution tank for my commercial clients and get some experiences. What is about residential? Do you prefer the tank or pump up sprayer?

Thanks for your time for answering, Charles!
I use my 175 for everything.  All my carpets get scrubbed. Also HWE residential if I have to. I am picky so every carpet I clean is perfect to me before I leave or I don't leave. Also walk thru the house with customer to make sure every room is perfect. They have approved of the cleaning that way they can't say anything negative about it.  
Yey, thats what i am doing all the time- i walk thru the whole house with the customer.

You use the white pad in residential? I watched a lot videos on youtube and i have seen many with the solution tank and working with shower feed and for example Microfiber Pads.... that could not realy work or? Do you padcap to absorb the soil after using the VCT pads?
What is recommend in general when using the releasit products- showerfeed or spray systems?

Which option gives better results and why? I have seen many videos and different systems and opinions...
I did a job a few Friday's ago that a previous carpet cleaner had done with HWE. It was very low pile commercial carpet and it looked terrible. It was obvious that everything had wicked up from the bottom and looked like the previous clean was done with mud. The customer told be every time it was cleaned it looked great the first day then all the spots would come back a day or two later. I was excited as this was exactly the perfect job for VLM.
I used a CRB. DS2 penguin sprayer and a bottle of encap spot also an air mover.
This is what I did.
I used very little moisture when I spayed. Just enough to see a slight color change. Then I scrubbed and scrubbed with the crb. If any areas did not come clean I simply ignored them and moved on. I did not want to risk over wetting the area. I put the blower down and moved on the the next area. I just kept following the process throughout the whole carpet. However I would occasionally go back to the trouble some spot and lightly spray around the area and scrub and scrub. Over wetting is our worst enemy in these situations. If it does not come clean move on give it chance to dry a little.
Long story short. I returned on Monday to examine the work I did. Not one spot came back. Customer was delighted.
I too in the past have spent too much time on a problem area and the results are never good ie wicking. If no moisture gets the the back of the carpet then there is no vehicle for the spot to wick.
Thanks Jarrod for your comment.

Yes, it is obvious that i used to much solution. Next time i have to clean a very thin commercial carpet i will only use a bit solution and won't try to treat the darker areas with more and more solution...
Now that i have read a lot of about showerfeed and spray systems i really think about what is the way to go? Some cleaner mean the encapsulation system works better with a spray system (electric sprayer, pump up)...other mean that the showerfeed is the best way to go.

How is your experience? Do you feel that for example showerfeed is better for commercial and spray systems better for residential?
For a rotary machine or Cimex, the showerfeed system is unbeatable. The showerfeed provides better control on the fly.

On a CRB machine or on an OP machine a spray system is a matter of necessity., due to the function of the machines.

So it really depends on the type of machine that you're using.