• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sport bar
Hello to everyone
Tomorrow I have sport bar coming up . I have ds2 and punch , I think my process would be pre spray punch agitate with crb an d follow up with orbot ds2 and bonnet pro bonnets . I hope it's sound right to you gentlemens ,if not correct me please . Thank you Alex
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yep, that approach sounds perfect. It should turn out great.

Follow the spill stain trick on the spills...
  • Here's a copy of my little trick for eliminating spill stains...

Make sure you're following these steps TO THE LETTER, and your spots WILL NOT return. How can I be so certain of this? It's because we have cleaned millions upon millions of square feet (miles) of carpet and have treated an unimaginable number of spill stains with this technique --- and it works.

TAKE YOUR TIME. And follow these steps carefully:

1. When approaching a spill stain, isolate the stain and thoroughly scrub the carpet surrounding the stain with the encapsulation detergent, leaving the stain untouched. DON'T SCRUB THE SPOT - LEAVE IT DRY. 

2. Next, aggressively scrub dry passes over the spot. Criss-cross the scrubber back and forth over the stain and continue to scrub continuously for a full minute or two.

We don't want to get the area wet with any additional detergent. This way, the spot is being aggressively cleaned with minimal moisture. 

This is not a totally dry scrub; moisture is captured from the surrounding area and is drawn across the spot as the scrubber criss-crosses back and forth over the stain. However, the moisture is being kept to an absolute minimum. 

By scrubbing for a full minute or two, the spill stain is receiving an extremely thorough scrubbing. 

3. Prepare a spray bottle of a good crystallizing encapsulation detergent and mix the spray bottle with 2/3 water and 1/3 detergent. This is an exceptionally effective spill stain remedy

After scrubbing the spot thoroughly as described above, spray the spot with a few squirts of the encapsulation stain mixture. 

4. The final step is to make one final quick dry pass over the treated spot with the scrubber to work the concentrated encapsulator down into the fiber. Now the spot won't return!

This trick for eliminating recurring spill stains transformed our carpet cleaning business. It enabled us to sell "Spot Free" cleaning to our commercial clients. Our customers LOVE it, since nobody has ever been able to remove them as effectively before. The only time we have a problem is when one of our technicians cuts corners and spends less time than he should have. If they don't spend at least a full minute or two DRY scrubbing each individual spot first - the process is not going to work.

These steps WILL work for you, providing that they are followed very carefully. In your case, I'd suggest going back and really take plenty of time on each spot, I'm 100% certain that you can eliminate them, because everybody is successful with this procedure for removing recurring spill stains.

Wishing you success!
thanks a lot encapman
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Happy to help! I hope it turns out great. Let us know how you make out.

Don't forget before and after pics. You can enter them into our monthly photo contest here...
http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-4.html
I think it's turn out great  , now I need figure out how can I post pictures
  Reply   Purge Spammer
It's very easy to post an image on the EncapBoard.

1) First host your image anywhere on the web. 
     Photobucket is a popular free image hosting service. 
     Once the image has been hosted online, copy the URL of the image.

2) Start a new topic, or reply to a topic. (Don't do a "Quick Reply")

[Image: encapboard-post.jpg]

3) Press the Image Icon (as shown here) and paste the URL of the image into the image tool.

[Image: encapboard-image.jpg]

Voila! That's all there is to it.