• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cost comparisons
[Image: 1truckmount-vs-20cimex.jpg]

Wink
HAHAHAHAHAHA
With Respect,
Stephen
The thought of a full HWE rig, and all the expenses that goes with it, kind of scares me.
I appreciate Rick and all that Excellent Supply provides.
It allows me to compete with the big boys without having to make a $100,000 investment!
Great SmileWinkSmile . Believe me or not...here in Germany i have never seen a truckmount!
Bernd,,,

Believe me or not too, I have never seen a carpet cleaner in Germany. But that was many years ago. But I have seen several PUTZFRAU in Germany. .  

Guten Tag
Mein  Freund 
(08-31-2015, 11:54 AM)Charles Wrote: Bernd,,,

Believe me or not too, I have never seen a carpet cleaner in Germany. But that was many years ago. But I have seen several PUTZFRAU in Germany. .  

Guten Tag
Mein  Freund 

Great CharlesSmileSmileSmile

Yes, it is true. You do not see any carpet cleaner! Carpet is not commen anymore. A lot people have wood or laminat.

That is the problem- i often have to clean very nasty carpets. The clients think about cleaning or laminat or wood.

Today i used the tank...my first time. Pre- sprayed with Punch and scrubbed with DS2 and a white VCT pad.

Results were ok- customer sayed it is a miracle. They did not expect these results. Some stains were permanent i could not handle!
Bernd, point out that carpet is a giant air filter and can be beneficial. Their job is to vacuum the filter once a week and have you wash it once a year. I am happy for your success!
With Respect,
Stephen
(08-31-2015, 08:27 PM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: Bernd, point out that carpet is a giant air filter and can be beneficial. Their job is to vacuum the filter once a week and have you wash it once a year. I am happy for your success!

Thanks Stephen. Its a good point to mention the customers.

Yesterday it was a 20 year old carpet! Never been cleaned. I have never seen such kind of nasty carpet. I raised my prices so that those customer do not call and i will get the high end customer with maintained and regulary vaccumed carpet...but they still callSmile.

I always do my best- but i can not make a old Toyota to a MercedesSmileSmile

Spots and spots ...often unknown. Traffic lanes...black as shoe polish...it is always a challenge!
You are correct Bernd.

Look at it another way... Take that old Toyota. Grab a new clean white shirt and wipe down the engine with it. Now take that filthy shirt and try to launder it. Bring it to every cleaner in town that you like. We know that it will be impossible to perfectly restore the shirt to its prestine pre-engine wiping condition. It's been ruined! That shirt is a textile - and so is the carpet. And like the shirt, once a carpet is ruined, it's ruined. Genuine bonafide miracles passed off the wordld's scene 2,000 years ago. We do our best, but if the carpet has truly been ruined, our best shot at a miracle is going to come up short. Some battles simply are not winnable.