• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much solution do you spray on a carpet ?
   I am curious as to how much solution you guy's spray on a carpet ? I use a pump sprayer and normally spray down enough for one pass. I am wondering if I need to use a little more.
(09-01-2015, 11:25 PM)MikeHabib Wrote:    I am curious as to how much solution you guy's spray on a carpet ? I use a pump sprayer and normally spray down enough for one pass. I am wondering if I need to use a little more.

You want the carpet to be fairly damp. You need enough juice to move the solution, and prevent the pad/bonnet from getting too dry. Don't soak the carpet, but get it sufficiently damp. Normally for bonnet cleaning, it ranges between 300-500 sq ft per gallon of rtu solution.
Wet enough to get the solution to "whiten" just a bit when going over with machine.
Thanks Guy's. Based on what Rick said I am not using enough and that could explain when I encap only there are times that I am not getting the results that I want.
The number I gave you above was for "bonnet cleaning". If you're doing straight Encap cleaning then you should be topping out at at about 300 sq ft of rtu solution.