• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to grow my business
 A little back ground on me. Back in the late 80's we use to only clean residential and we use to use the Circular Dry Foam method. The way we got our jobs was by telemarketing. Once caller ID came out it killed the business in a matter of a few years. I sold the business and moved to the VA Beach area. One day I was doing a loan for a property manager who convinced me to get back into the business part time which I did in 2006 or 2007.  I am curious as to what you guy's do to get business. We are going to do a Facebook page and a website next month but what I really want to do is get commercial accounts. Any suggestions would help.
Hi Mike, For commercial I developed a flyer and an intro letter.
I pick the places I feel would be a good fit for me like doctors office, dentist, lawyers and leave the info at the front desk and ask the lady to pass along to the decision maker.
The info directs them to my website and also has my phone number.
I would also get the decision makers phone number and check back in about a week.
No magic to this just dedication to doing the hard work of getting out there and following up.
Develop the material and develop a good website and your on your way!
But nothing works until you do!
Thanks Lee. Yes that is the exact type of commercial accounts that I am looking for. Good information.
Excellent information Lee! I totally agree with the advice given. That's how I built our commercial cleaning business too. And even though my focus today is primarily on Excellent Supply, Kleenstep is still going... www.Kleenstep.com
If you can, contact this mob & buy this product.

I hope Rick does not object. ;-)

Follow the rules.

http://www.excellent-supply.com

CMS Commercial Marketing System DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL PRODUCT

Shorty.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Thanks Shorty !
I personally have had the best luck picking the accounts I want and scheduling a meeting with the person in charge of their cleaning. Then doing a demo and showing the results. I have a sales background and am very comfortable meeting with executive levels and presenting our approach to carpet cleaning, which is key. Typically I go after large locations such as event meeting/ hosting locations, large corporations, etc . these typically go on a routine scheduled maintenance programs and it's nice to start the month knowing that you have a minimum amount of revenue coming in.