• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Dealership
I'm at a place having work done and my RV and the area they bring the RV'S into the show room has some black marks. I assume where they turn the wheels and it leaves a black mark. Anyone one here had any experience doing a place like this? If so did it turn out
well from just Cimex and realisit or were additional spotters needed.
Hey Rich, It's nice to hear from you!

Rubber stains, I assume that's what you're looking at, can be tough to remove. You also need to consider the friction. The friction of the tire pivoting on the carpet may have cooked it into the fiber (especially if the fiber contains olefin - low melt point).

I would suggest trying a Graffitti remover first. Something like this...
https://www.simonizdetaildirect.com/Products/Graffiti_Remover/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cse&gclid=CjwKEAjwpaqvBRCxzIGoxs6v2TkSJADel-MIh5N6Fcvd9JDSHKNjlF3cnxMN9NZAX8xLxft08ksJHxoCga_w_wcB

Use towels and - Wipe & blot. Wipe& blot. Wipe & blot.

After you wipe & blot the spot with the Graffitti remover and a towel, next wipe & blot the spot with Releasit Encap-Spot. Encap-Spot will absorb the Graffitti remover. Then you can clean like normal using a traditional encap process.

This may or may not work - so under-promise.

Wishing you success!
Hi Rich, what is the floor??

Carpet, polished concrete or maybe PVC (Vinyl).??

On PVC, the carbon can leach out of the tires & into the PVC making it impossible to remove without replacement.

Not much help I know.

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
It's carpet, strange I know, I decided to keepy mouth shut
As all I had was my cimex on my trailer. It's outside of my normal area of operation. I know I could of done a demo but would of had to travel a couple hours to gety spotters and juice so said to heck with it.
I think I might of had some success as they drove the vehicles straight in and backed out with minimal turning.