• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie on deck!
 Encapsoloutions is officially on deck in the LM carpet care industry!

I'm Samuel, the owner and I'm proud to be representing the world of low moisture cleaning in the Seattle WA area

I grew up in the HWE industry with my father as a successful hwe business owner.
I now started my own business and went in the complete opposite direction of what i grew up knowing, and there is a reason for It.  

I dont know about you guys but if some bozo came to my door with a pressure washer and a vacuum hose, I'd simply deny the service! Lol

Today I received my brand new Vario 2 along with pads and product from Rick and the team.  Very inpressed with the machine, and the onboard spray system.  Tested the whole shabang out on some trashed carpet runners and I'll say that it performed much better than I imagined!  The spray nozel was even fine tuned to the tee! Man, the thing sprays like a dreamSmile

Here is a quick rundown of what i have instore for my business and where I'm at in case others out there are looking to get a similar setup going

-royal metal upright vacuum
-Strong Crb
-Vario 2 OP
-Microglide 19" / Microbeasts / Tuways / fiber plus pads
-Pump sprayer/hand pump mini
-Bio-Encap Green
-Hot knife xtreme
-Rhino Shield
-Bucket heater

method will be
- inspection
- crb
- vacuum
- pre spray
- spot treat
- agitation
- extraction
- dry stage
- groom
- Post vac / inspection

-I have a 10 step process for residential always included
-Goal is commercial, residential is current priority
-3 package (good/better/best) pricing system
-Offer free spot treatment for my customer
-Dont have advertising yet or a website so everything will be word of mouth so door to door till i make some $$$
-Will be transporting via zipcar (with car door business magnets)
-Focused on selling results rather than method like Rick says
-Emphasizing Proper Waste management including composting all dry soils which is HUGE

Focused/excited/ready

Ps any tips will be much appreciated!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Welcome to the forum. It looks like your heading in the right direction. Good luck! Looking forward to your posts.
Welcome to the world of low moisture cleaning. I agree that it's a worthwhile niche to address. In fact it's a growing trend in the industry.

There will still be a space for the $50K - $100K truckmount rigs. But there is another strategy that makes a lot of sense from a fiscal and environmental standpoint. Carpet is cleaned all over the world (without truckmounts). Truckmounts are popular in the USA, Australia, Canada, and the UK. No other countries on the planet have wholly jumped on board with truckmounts though. Since the majority of the world is not using truckmounts, - what are they using? They're using portables and low moisture methods. Frankly I think HWE is an environmentally poor choice, and it's also a large financial hurdle to tackle for the business owner. By comparison portable equipment, and low moisture equipment is brilliant. The "alternative" methods CAN get the job quite well.

You can certainly blaze down the business path you've chosen. I wish you success! My staff at Excellent Supply is happy to help. This message board will be helpful too. Enjoy the journey!