• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot removal with Wallpaper Steamer.
I have read about spot removal with a wallpaper steamer. Seems to be very effective for red dye stains. I often have spots in residential i can not handle with my normal cleaning process and i am looking for a other way to treat these spots.

What other kind of spots or stains do you handle with the steamer or iron with a damp towel?
Bernd, 

Do you have a smart phone? If so send me an email at: carpetclean2000@yahoo.com & I will send you a spot & stain guide you can use on your phone.

Just remember some stains are not removable. Never promise a stain to go away. Always test first before booking the job. I know the encap products on this site will remove a lot of different stains. DS2 removes wine & paint stains. I have cleaned a carpet where the painter spilled a gallon of paint on the carpet & it sat there for a few days. I hand scrubbed the carpet with a brush & extracted with upholstery tool. Time consuming job. 

If anyone wants to really test Releasit products, take a piece of white or beige carpet and put the following items in it: Black permanent marker, Beet juice, Mustard, Black or silver spray paint, coffee, coke or pepsi, ketchup, pen ink, yellow marker and let this sit for a few days. Then use DS2 & upholstery tool & see your results. 
Charles,

i have sent you a email. Thanks a lot!