• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use punch alone?
I use either hydrox or bio-encap. If I need to prespray I use punch with the bio. Just curious if anyone encaps with punch alone and if so, what kind of results did you get?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Encap-Punch as a standalone product works great in bonnet cleaning applications. It also works well for HWE.
I have used punch alone many times in a residential setting with excellent results.
(09-19-2015, 10:37 PM)encapman Wrote: Encap-Punch as a standalone product works great in bonnet cleaning applications. It also works well for HWE.
I know it says bonnet as one of the options. Was just wondering about regular encapsulation

It can be used for straight encap too.
Punch is awesome stuff. My personal observation when using punch is that it does not work right away like DS2. When I use punch I have noticed it really boost the process. After walking jobs the next day the carpet looks amazing. So it does not work immediately, but seems to take its course over dwell time. In other words I don't expect immediate results but over the dwell time it gets better and better. Not sure if that makes sense
(09-21-2015, 11:53 AM)GroovyJon Wrote: Punch is awesome stuff. My personal observation when using punch is that it does not work right away like DS2. When I use punch I have noticed it really boost the process. After walking jobs the next day the carpet looks amazing. So it does not work immediately, but seems to take its course over dwell time. In other words I don't expect immediate results but over the dwell time it gets better and better. Not sure if that makes sense
Makes sense! Thanks!