• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DS 2
   Well I ordered a gallon of Punch to use as a pre -spray on a very bad traffic area that I had to redo and I got the same results. Now I know for sure that it is pile distortion. Joe sent me a sample of
  DS2 to try so I decided to use it in my Vonschrader just to see how it would work.  I have to say that I was very impressed. It did not foam up as well as Vonschrader's products however , it looked 
  cleaner for some reason. 

Yesterday I did another job and the first thing I noticed in my measuring cup was some dry broken up DS2 from the night before. It did exactly what Rick tells us Encapsulation formula's are suppose
  to do. Once they dry they crystallize and break down for future vacuuming. I had been using a competitors product and have never seen that before.

What makes me bring this up was the article in CleanFax magazine about Encapulation cleaning. It was a real eye opener and Excellent Supply passed with flying colors. 

The job I did last night came out great and the new smell that DS2 has it very nice.  Just thought that I would share. 

Hi Mike
Thank you for the comments. Releasit does dry down brittle. We've worked very deliberately to accomplish that. And I'm happy that you found that it performed well. It's not as foamy as VS products, but DS2 is suitable for Von Schrader equipment. Thanks again for the feedback! :-)