• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...she has no dog...

A customer told me she has no dog...only the neighbour...and the dog was only two times in her bedroom.

I first vaccumed with the CRB...and this was the result. You can imagine how impressed the customer was...she did not expect a mess like this.
It is always a treat to see how much comes up with a CRB.
With Respect,
Stephen
Two years ago I cleaned a filthy apartment that wasn't even worth cleaning. But the welfare dept paid for it so I cleaned it. Not to outdue Bernd, but what I vacuumed up filled a small kitchen trash bag. No dogs just Bugs ! :-) When I sprayed solution to the chair you should have seen the bugs run. Over 200 of them. Two dead mice under the couch. A pile of dead roaches in the kitchen. Woman and older teen lived there for 14 years and probably never been cleaned. We opened windows to have some fresh air but I used the excuse and told the lady I need windows open to help dry the carpet. Would never clean for pigs like this again. Living room carpet had some pile and a lot of backing showing. (Bald Spots) Commercial in bedroom was turning to mud so had to extract. Area rug cleaned with d/s2 & extracted. Have pics somewhere, might post them some time.
Charles , I hope that you where paid very well for that job. I would have passed.
(10-20-2015, 06:23 PM)Charles Wrote: Two years ago I cleaned a filthy apartment that wasn't even worth cleaning. But the welfare dept paid for it so I cleaned it. Not to outdue Bernd, but what I vacuumed up filled a small kitchen trash bag. No dogs just Bugs ! :-) When I sprayed solution to the chair you should have seen the bugs run. Over 200 of them. Two dead mice under the couch. A pile of dead roaches in the kitchen. Woman and older teen lived there for 14 years and probably never been cleaned. We opened windows to have some fresh air but I used the excuse and told the lady I need windows open to help dry the carpet. Would never clean for pigs like this again. Living room carpet had some pile and a lot of backing showing. (Bald Spots) Commercial in bedroom was turning to mud so had to extract. Area rug cleaned with d/s2 & extracted. Have pics somewhere, might post them some time.

I can imagine how hard this job was, Charles. I wonder how some people "care" about their carpets.

I see it all the time... Customer have a 10-15 year old carpet...very dirty and not maintained or never been cleaned and they expect a wonder...an almost new carpet after one time of cleaning.
(10-20-2015, 03:08 PM)Act One Cleaning Wrote: It is always a treat to see how much comes up with a CRB.

I agree! Whenever I see the amount of crud pulled up by the BrushEncap I am totally impressed. I also love to see how it opens up the fiber. No vacuum cleaner - let me repeat - NO VACUUM CLEANER comes close to preparing the carpet like a good CRB. Even on crushed and matted commercial glue down carpet, there's a very observable opening up of the carpet pile. If you're simply  pre-vacuuming, you're not even half the way there. And if you're using a rake to agitate the carpet after pre-spraying for HWE you're work is seriously compromised. The BrushEncap brings a whole new level to preparing the carpet for cleaning. 

Here's a picture of a matted loop CGD carpet. Dry soil recovery was done with the BrushEncap. Pre-spray was worked in with the BrushEncap. Notice how the pile has been opened up for cleaning. 

[Image: 1445424863.0774.iPicit.jpg]