• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you clean this carpet...
Like I said, play with your dilution. Start with 50/50 and work up or down as needed. Distilled water is good, but not necessary.
Made my free estimate today in the music school. As i mentioned the carpet was very stained. I only made two lines and the carpet got a little lighter- hope you can see it in the picture.

It was a wool carpet and smelled like dog. As Charles adviced i bought a fan and the cleaned part of the carpet was dry as i left.

Used DS2, white VCT pads and Microfiber bonnets. The result was ok- i am never satisfied Smile

Tomorrow they will call me if i get the job.

The picture has a bad quality. Sorry.
I got the job after the free estimate. I underpromised and got some of the spots out with the strong DS2 spot solution.

The carpet is wool and has everyrhing of spots you can imagine...great place to play with different spotter.

There are some dark black to brown spots , i think it is tar frome the parking place. I only used a bit of the strong DS2 on them and they got lighter.

For me it is a interesting contract cause it is for the city and they promised that more jobs are following.

Five other companies tried to get the job but the result of the free estimate conviced them to choose me.

Thanks for all your advice!!!
(12-12-2015, 06:50 AM)nelson34 Wrote: Carpets need to be vacuumed once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic. Frequent vacuuming prolongs the life of your carpet by preventing a buildup of gritty particles that can cut carpet fibers. Every few weeks, take a little extra time and use your crevice tool for cleaning around baseboards and radiators and in other hard-to-reach places.

And while that may be true.... what does it have to do with the discussion at hand?  Huh