• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE Black-Friday / Cyber-Monday Sale
Check it out!  Sale dates will run from 11/25-12/8. 

(The sale price is displayed as you place an item in the cart)

[Image: blackfriday2015.png]
[Image: cimex2015.png]
[Image: vario2015.png]
[Image: 15brushencap2015.png]
[Image: 10brushencap2015.png]
[Image: truckport2015.png]
[Image: gecko2015.png]
The sale starts today!

It's a nice opportunity to save a bunch of money on new equipment, and get no interest financing. Smile
Yes it is i'm looking at the Vario for sure
Some of our customers have asked if we're also having a sale on Releasit. We had originally only planned to offer the equipment specials, and the 18 month interest free financing. But since a few customers were asking, I went ahead and worked up some special pricing for cases of Releasit too. 

Use coupon code at checkout BFCM15. Enjoy!

[Image: releasit-bfcm.jpg]
Woohoo!
With Respect,
Stephen
Well I applied but it said for 6 months but either way I really would like the 15"CRB but I didn't see any large buckets of the sponges.
We have Adsorb here... http://www.excellent-supply.com/Adsorb-D...p_697.html

And we'll have another product called "Adsorb Ultra" in stock this week. So stay tuned. Smile
Ah, didn't see that. How does the Ultra differ from the one you have in stock now?
The consistency is a little bit more consistent. The finer particulate gets filtered out, so the remaining particles are a little bit denser (like me). This enables the particles to be recovered a little better during the recovery process. It also carries CRI certification, Woolsafe certification, and USDA Biobased certification. Plus it also has very good detergency. The original version works well, but the new Ultra is even better
 This years cyber sale has been a huge success! And while it's nice to save a bunch of money on new equipment, and get no interest financing - all good things must come to an end. 

Today is the final day of our special finance offer and big sale. So don't miss out. Smile