• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOS environ
I hope we don't mind me asking here about the "HOS environ hp" encap juice. I got a bottle with my orbot sprayborg and wanted to know what people make of it in relation to other encapsulate such as roto-brite 2,surround etc? I'm in the uk and still waiting after 2 months for a supplier to get their Releaseit back in stock so having to read all the great words here but unable to try it.
(11-23-2015, 04:56 PM)marsonpee Wrote: I hope we don't mind me asking here about the "HOS environ hp" encap juice. I got a bottle with my orbot sprayborg and wanted to know what people make of it in relation to other encapsulate such as roto-brite 2,surround etc? I'm in the uk and still waiting after 2 months for a supplier to get their Releaseit back in stock so having to read all the great words here but unable to try it.

I am also waiting...since august...and i don´t know another supplier who sells these products and have them in stock in Europe!
They're not the best. Still waiting on a call back about buying an orbot. Guess they don't need the business, I gave up and ordered it elsewhere.
Strange... They are my only chance to get the Releasit products! Don't know about an alternative. Maybe Rick could help us with a different supplier in Uk or Europe Huh
Jamie at Cleaning Systems UK, our UK distributor, fell a little behind keeping up with the amount of product that he needs to fill his customer's demand. And the problem with running out of inventory when you're across the ocean is that it takes a bit of time to get product shipped internationally and run through customs. I really am sorry for the delay. Hopefully they will have things back on track shortly. Thank you for your patience!
Well, Rick, that's what you get for selling something people want. They keep wanting more!

Meanwhile, the dadgum elves are plowing through that last case you sent me. Mybe you should use bigger bottles..
With Respect,
Stephen
(11-23-2015, 10:31 PM)encapman Wrote: Jamie at Cleaning Systems UK, our UK distributor, fell a little behind keeping up with the amount of product that he needs to fill his customer's demand. And the problem with running out of inventory when you're across the ocean is that it takes a bit of time to get product shipped internationally and run through customs. I really am sorry for the delay. Hopefully they will have things back on track shortly. Thank you for your patience!

I hope they can handle it in a short time. Of course i will stay patiently Smile