• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMCCA 2 for 1 Membership
Lonnie McDonald of the Low Moisture Carpet Cleaners Association (LMCCA) has a Facebook special and has offered to give a 2 for 1 if you sign up at the entry level and bring a friend.

Facebook Special
$99.00
Gets LMCCA , PCRA and CRCII joint membership and supportive discounts of each group at their entry level.

It's a great opportunity to get involved and support a well needed platform.

Does anyone want to go in with me?

Attached Files Image(s)

That is avery good deal!
Didn't know they where still around. I've called the number on there web site several times a year or so ago and never did get a call back.

I might be interested.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
I did join the LMCCA back in 2006, which, if memory serves me correct, had more members than any other carpet cleaning association world-wide.

I fully appreciated the work that Lonnie and others were doing within this association, but it was continually bashed by hard core opponents, as VLM still is today.

Thanks to Lonnie and the others involved, many misconceptions and lies were proven to be false & Low Moisture Cleaning has rapidly progressed in the world of cleanliness.

In Australia, we have very low numbers of PROFESSIONAL carpet cleaners compared to other countries, consumers know little to nothing about certifying bodies, nor the science behind the methods used.

For this reason, I pulled out of many of the overseas associations that I had joined.

IF I lived in the USA or Canada, I would re-join the LMCCA without a doubt.

I would urge anyone involved in LOW MOISTURE CLEANING to at least consider this very worthwhile & HONEST association.

Low Moisture, does not only apply to Encap; or Bonnet Cleaning, one thing that I was unaware of until I started making enquiries about it all.

It also applies to extraction cleaning, as the name implies, by using LOW MOISTURE techniques and products to get the carpet clean & dry in minimal time.

From memory, it also recommended the use of "GREEN" cleaning solutions.

The memory is a tad fuzzy.

[Image: Cert%20LMCCA_zpsdxatrmxg.jpg]

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Great post. I love being the underdog.

I'm ready to join. Would love to save some money and get more involved with the association in the process.

Who's ready? PM me if interested.