• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tile & Grout Cleaning - Love It Or Hate It?
We love cleaning tile and grout. Of course we use our Butler TM and a hydramaster tile tool I bought in 2001. It is super easy and we can charge nearly triple our residential carpet cleaning price.
Damon was a butyl cleaner necessary you think?

when i did the 1 tile job with my Cimex and Challenger 6-7 years back, it came out beautiful and i had little idea of what i was doing...i just used whatever encap solution i had at the time lol. "mopped" up the slurry like Gkleen, into old cotton pads with the Challenger. it went pretty fast to, if a spinner is faster then...wow.

someone mentioned a CRB. idk if the CRB Rick sells is good for it? i do know that a Rotowash type of a machine is supposed to (from what i've read on the forums) be great for it, but i haven't personally tried it. i seen pic's of it though on 1 of the forums.

if i was going to use my OP and really get into T&G i would have to have at least 2 OP's - one strictly for the mess of T&G and one to stay pretty for CC'ing Big Grin and perhaps 2 Cimex for the same reason.

i have 2 of each but still don't do it...i should rethink T&G.
I did the job with another cleaner and that is the product he used. The dirt melted away like butter.

I've used pads to clean up the mess before, but I don't like it too much. The ability to rinse is important in my opinion if you're ever forced to use acids, etc. Plus I could use it for VCT and other stuff.

(04-03-2013, 11:11 PM)Derek Wrote: Damon was a butyl cleaner necessary you think?

when i did the 1 tile job with my Cimex and Challenger 6-7 years back, it came out beautiful and i had little idea of what i was doing...i just used whatever encap solution i had at the time lol. "mopped" up the slurry like Gkleen, into old cotton pads with the Challenger. it went pretty fast to, if a spinner is faster then...wow.

someone mentioned a CRB. idk if the CRB Rick sells is good for it? i do know that a Rotowash type of a machine is supposed to (from what i've read on the forums) be great for it, but i haven't personally tried it. i seen pic's of it though on 1 of the forums.

if i was going to use my OP and really get into T&G i would have to have at least 2 OP's - one strictly for the mess of T&G and one to stay pretty for CC'ing Big Grin and perhaps 2 Cimex for the same reason.

i have 2 of each but still don't do it...i should rethink T&G.