• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tile & Grout Cleaning - Love It Or Hate It?
(11-19-2012, 10:43 AM)patrickm Wrote: While everyone here has their preferred methods of cleaning t/g I'm not here to dispute anything but I do have a question.... When you are using say your orbot or what have you-VLM method for t/g, do you pick up the "slurry" with your pads and move on or are you going back over with wet/damp- clean pads afterwards,a "rinse" pass?

Depends on the job. I maintain my janitorial accounts so the T&G never get real dirty. I pick up the slurry with a few bonnets and rinse mop. But the job is very small, about 400 sq.ft. If I had to do a large job I'd need to bring in the vac, because I don't have 100 bonnets.

(11-01-2012, 07:05 AM)NJP Wrote: Wow, this is the first time I've seen anyone willing to trade a cimes for an orbot. Good luck. I love my orbot!!!!! On and my 2 speed rotary.

Me too! The Orbot is the best piece of cleaning equipment I've ever had. Versatile, durable, and easy to use. This 2 yr interest free deal has got me thinking about another one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tile & Grout Cleaning - Love It Or Hate It? - by JuddBowers - 11-22-2012, 11:47 AM