• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help!
I am contemplating offering low moisture cleaning to my service business. I have read many threads and and I'm still kind of confused. What pads and cleaners do you recommend for residential And what machine? Any help would be appreciated.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
These low moisture methods are primarily intended for "commercial" carpet care. Maintaining commercial carpet with low moisture encapsulation methods is an ideal way to extend the useful life of the carpet. In a residential setting, it's advantageous to remove as much soil in the initial cleaning as possible. Therefore hot water extraction is recommended. That being said, there are many successful cleaners using low moisture cleaning for residential carpet. But I wanted to get the disclaimer out there right off the bat. Ethical is best. Smile

For residential carpet, there are many cleaners who successfully use orbital equipment like the Vario machine. Combining the Vario with good microfiber bonnets like the Microglide bonnets produces good results. And using a high quality encapsulation detergent also adds additional post-cleaning soil recovery. If performed thoroughly, the Orbital/Microfiber/Encapsulation cleaning system can often provide satisfactory results for residential carpets.