• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21.500 sqft of medium soiled carpet
Next week i have a demo for a big carpet cleaning job of 21.500 sqfts. It is a electronic store with a medium soiled carpet. Its here the common needle punch carpet. Normally i would use the 175 but i think when doing the whole carpet with this machine my back and me needs a long holiday Smile . (When i get the job)

I have the opportunity to rent the Hos Orbot and think it would be a quite good option. How manny square feets/ hour can i reach with this op?

I have a helper for vaccuming. Its open space with some longer corridors.
With a wheels on the ground orbital like the Orbot you should be able to top out at 2,000 sq ft per hour or possibly in some sections even slightly higher. You say it has medium soil, so high production should be possible.

BTW - we now have the VARIO 2 available in a 220 volt model for the European market. Smile
(02-28-2016, 12:43 PM)encapman Wrote: With a wheels on the ground orbital like the Orbot you should be able to top out at 2,000 sq ft per hour or possibly in some sections even slightly higher. You say it has medium soil, so high production should be possible.

BTW - we now have the VARIO 2 available in a 220 volt model for the European market. Smile

Thanks for your response. You have the VARIO 2 with 220 volt? Sounds got! Will you sell the machine through the Distributor in the UK?
Our UK distributor has not been active lately. We would be interested in forming some new partnerships for the Releasit line in Europe. Any recommendations on your end?
(02-28-2016, 04:19 PM)encapman Wrote: Our UK distributor has not been active lately. We would be interested in forming some new partnerships for the Releasit line in Europe. Any recommendations on your end?

They told me it would still takes some time to deliever...Huh

I think the most interesting market for you and your products would be the UK although the commercial market here in germany could be very interesting. We have a few producers of carpet cleaning products but nothing like your DS2, Punch or Hydrox.

We get here the Hos Environ HP and a Encap product of the company Kärcher.

Most cleaner use a "Micro splitter" product for VLM but nothing beats DS2!
Well if you have a good carpet cleaner supply company (in Germany or the UK) that would be interested in representing the Releasit line, please let me know. Thanks Smile
Yes i will! Smile
Thanks Bernd Smile
Rick,

I contacted some suppliers but they only "believe" in their products... I am sorry for you and for me Smile...especially cause i am getting more commercial customers. The residential market is not as big as in the US or UK.

Often the facility managements or janatorial services clean the carpets with portys or rotarys like the 175 with soap free solutions. But they are not specilised on carpet cleaning.

I realy believe in encapsulation and get very good results but the organisation of german carpet cleaner only except extraction as the only way to deep clean carpets.

All of my customers like the short drying times and are realy suprised when they see the results.

Please let me know when you have a new supplier in europe...