• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB Question
I have noticed that there are carpet cleaning companies that claim they use CRB for carpet cleaning exclusively. Is this possible? How do they treat pet stains, etc,? Or better yet how do they clean really filthy carpet?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes, interestingly there are companies doing this. In fact there is one such company here in the Tampa Bay area that's been very successful. All they use are CRB machines - and Releasit detergents. I try not to interrogate them about what they're doing when they come into our store for supplies. But I have learned that they use their CRB (BrushEncap style) machines on all of their residential and commercial work. Occasionally they may do some spot extracting, but other than that, the CRB is what they've built their entire business model around. And they stay busy doing it. Their niche is marketing Dry Carpet Cleaning here in Pinellas County. Seems like a good fit for them!
Well in the last 2 weeks or so i only cranked my TM 2 times. All of the other jobs i have been doing with the Vario.
Sweet! Smile

Sounds great Ades. How are your customers liking the results?
only CRB with Releaseit ? Can you explain the way how to clean residential and commercial carpet only with CRB and Releaseit?
(04-14-2016, 12:28 PM)lancer1004 Wrote: only CRB with Releaseit ?  Can you explain the way how to clean residential and commercial carpet only with CRB and Releaseit?

1. Pre-vacuum. You can also use the BrushEncap's Renovator trays for dry soil recovery.
2. Pre-spray Encap-Punch (as needed) on the traffic lanes and heavily soiled areas.
3. Evenly spray an approximate 10x10 section of carpet with Encap-Clean DS2 or Encap-HydrOx. Use enough solution to get the carpet damp.
4. Immediately scrub each section of the carpet with the BrushEncap machine, before the section has a chance to dry up. Make overlapping passes. Criss-cross (north-south/east-west) in the more heavily soiled areas.
5 Post-groom the carpet.

It's really is pretty simple.
Thanks very much
It's really hard for me to believe a using a CRB only is enough to clean carpets consistently. For some sure, for most I'd think it wouldn't be enough. But I guess whatever works for them.
(04-15-2016, 01:00 AM)Barry-QDCC Wrote: It's really hard for me to believe a using a CRB only is enough to clean carpets consistently.  For some sure, for most I'd think it wouldn't be enough. But I guess whatever works for them.

Believe it. Smile

Here's a local company that's VERY SUCCESSFUL using CRB's and Releasit as their preferred method of cleaning. http://dollbrothers.com/carpet-dry-cleaning/ It's been working great for them for years.