• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have some questions about the vario
Is there a brush for tile and grout agitation ?

The tip that comes in it is a 04, i thought i was using a lot of chemical . I put a 02 tip in seems to be doing good as far as cleaning. I can hold the button down for the whole wet pass

I did a residential job the other day came out great, 1 hour = $180.00

Plus i mainly bought it for a church job i did in Jan that was 1100.00 job, so with all the other jobs i have used it for i know i have made my money back on it already. I just bought it in Dec.

Today i had a rat nasty rental i used a red pad first to scrub, then the micro beast WOW i was amazed myself. I did pre vac I'm gonna go back tomorrow and look again, i might post vac .
We don't have one currently in stock, but can source one for you. Give Rod a call at the office to have him put that together for you.

Yes, you could step the tip down to an 02 if you'd prefer. We went with the 04 to give it enough flow for a fast wet pass. That way we can get speed out of it. But if a little lighter flow is preferred that is totally fine to pop in an 02 spray tip.

Glad to hear you're getting such nice results with the Vario. I LOVE that machine. Every chance I get to work with it makes me happy. Smile

Keep up the good work Ades. Post some pics in our Photo Contest to possibly win a $100 credit for Releasit.
Ok so that rat nasty i did yesterday  the guy was thinking about replacing, he said lets give it a try. Well he called me this morning, and said WOW the carpet looks GREAT he said i'm sure glad i didn't replace it. Sorry i didn't take any pictures.

But i did a living room this morning i do have 2 pictures of it i will send in. The only bad spots were in front of the couch and recliner.

Big Grin
That's awesome Ades.

Go ahead and post your favorite before and after shots here... http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-4.html

You'll have a chance to win a $100 credit on Releasit. Smile