• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promo Suggestions
I'm getting more actively involved with our local Chamber (going to mixers, ribbon cuttings, became an Ambassador, etc. to meet more local area business owners.)

They are encouraging me to run a promo they can send out to all the chamber members. This is a little tricky for commercial work. Has anyone here done any type of promo? I was thinking maybe up to 1000 sq ft area for $99?

Thoughts? Ideas?
How about free carpet protector. Easy to apply and allows you to maintain your profit margins.
I confess I hate giving away anything.
Im not a Groupon type vendor!
Here's a commercial freebie package you might offer...
~ Free carpet inspection: Evaluate the condition of carpet and provide a no strings attached maintenance suggestions.
~ Free Demo: Up to 100 sq ft. Again, no strings attached.
~ Free bottle of spot cleaner. Yep, no strings attached.
~ And a coupon for 15% off the first cleaning.
Thank you for the great suggestion. In speaking with some chamber businesses today, there is buzz going around about these new chamber member only specials. Might be a good time to jump in while people are curious about what will be offered.

I'm thinking promote it as maybe an "Office Spring Clean" promo. Suggestions as to making up spotter bottles? It would be awesome if Excellent Supply would offer sample size bottles with a back label with usage instructions and then printable front labels for a biz owner to attach to private label. Wink