• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
olefin plush carpet
I have to clean a olefin plush carpet that is pretty dirty, I have hydrox/punch and ds2 for solutions and orbot/CRB for res equipment (I have to hit this one out of the park) I was thinking pre-vac, CRB, pre-spray with punch to loosen soil and use orbot with microbeast pads while spraying more punch?
You should be fine with that plan.
I think you could use DS & Punch combo with your Orbot and microbeast.
You should get some great results.
The new olefin carpets can be tough. They attract oil plus show wear and abrasion quickly.
Wish they would have stayed with Nylon!
What color is the soiling? Is the soil brownish, or is there yellowing?
What color is the carpet?

Olefin normally cleans up very well with Punch and DS2! And HydrOx does a good job kicking yellowing/browning.
For the most part, olefin is an oil loving pig, and DS2 can typically consume the oil content pretty well.

Keep in mind that since olefin has an affinity for oil, it is also hydrophobic. Cleaning with water has limitations with olefin!
You need to limit your water usage, and get the carpet to dry as quickly as possible. Use your solution sparingly and speed dry the carpet.

Pre-spraying with a strong mix of Punch. Followed with a strong mix of DS2, and Microbeast bonnets - should knock the soil load down.
And then if any browning remains, you could run back over it with HydrOx and Microbeast bonnets. That combo should give you what you need.