• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encapping a plane
Had a fun little job yesterday. Cleaned the carpet in a small private jet.

Great job Rick! I can't believe you still go out and clean carpets. Oh is that your plane? LOL
I don't get out to clean often enough. But we do still own KleenStep, our commercial carpet cleaning business, which is where this all got started. I like to get out and test stuff, and Kleenstep is my playground for doing that. And you know I wasn't about to pass up a chance to clean a private jet! Smile
Super job. Great to see you are cleaning carpets and not only selling great products. Your practical experience seems to help to develop your Releasit products.
Is that a rotary drill or a random orbital? What are your thoughts on the benefits on one vs the other? Versatility for tight places, stairs, upholstery, price, etc
Nice job Rick! Encapspot is a very under rated product. Use it all the time
Thanks Jon. I agree. It's an incredible multi purpose encap spotter. No need to rinse. It's the bomb. And you're right, it's under rated. May cleaners are stepping past this one, and going with standard encap shampoos. pre-sprays, and rinse products. Yet Encap-Spot continues to impress everyone who gives it a shot. Smile