• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOILEZE
Rick, is soileze okay to use for wool? I know a test should always be done regardless, but wondering if you have used this for wool?

Thanks.
Absolutely. We have lots of customers who use it for wool.
Thank You Sir!
You're welcome Smile
Rick , what makes Soilzeze differnt then say 3M Scotchgurd ?
Soileze is 100% compatible with our encap polymer. Using it in conjunction with Releasit won't mess up the crystallization. It employs newer style fluoro-chemistry that more closely parallels the encap polymers that are used in encapsulation detergents. So it's a really good match for our encap products. In fact our core encap detergents actually contain some Soileze in the formula. Where Soileze stands out for protection is that it resists water based, oil based, and alcohol based soil. A little of it goes a long way. Even if you were to just treat the higher traffic areas of a building, you'd find that the carpet will become very easy to maintain. Plus it has that Releasit logo on the jug - so you know it's gotta be great! Smile
Rick what I have noticed with soileze is that it works different then say like scotch guard. Scotch guard will suspend a spill on the surface for a period of time.... I noticed that soileze does not suspend a spill.

It seems that soileze maybe encapsulates the spill?. Do you mind explaining a little more, I noticed you said that soileze employs a newer style fluoro-chemistry . I have been messing around with soileze lately and it is some cool stuff.

What would be the best way to explain soileze in comparison to a scotch guard? Most customers out there are used to scotch guard "suspension" of a spill. So in demonstrating soileze to a customer what is the best way to explain the difference.

As always, Thank you Rick for your replies. I always look forward to them.
Scotchgard is an excellent product. Soileze takes a different approach. Scotchgard will bead liquid on the surface of the carpet. And while that may look impressive, it has little to do with repelling soil. The primary function of Soileze comes from its blend of fluoro-chemistry lowering the surface tension of the carpet. Lowering the surface tension enables Soileze to NOT ATTRACT soil. Limiting soil attraction is the key function of a good protector. Lowering surface tension also facilitates the release of soil. The core fluoro-chemistry in Soileze comes out of the chemical range used for formulating encapsulation products. So Soileze is highly compatible with the Releasit encapsulation products. It's an ideal choice for using in an encap maintenance program.