• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small change. A BIG improvement. Encap-Clean DS2 gets even better!
We're constantly looking for ways to make our products better. Well I recently learned about a foaming additive that can increase foaming. We tested it with Encap-Clean DS2. Guess what? It works great!!!!!

So we have added this new component to Encap-Clean DS2. It was a minor reformulation, but the results are impressive. The cleaning performance is unchanged. However Encap-Clean DS2 is now FASTER to work with. It develops the light foam characteristic even quicker. It lays down the foam more evenly than before. This makes it possible to clean faster.

I had a chance to run the new formula through its paces this past weekend on a large television studio. We were running a 19" Cimex and a 19" rotary. The job was 16,500 sq ft of moderately soiled carpet (with lots of desks to work around) - and it also included a little piece of VCT that we burnished. We had 2 people scrubbing carpet and an extra person for water and the floor buffing. With 3 people working we got the cleaning done in 4 hours. Yet we ran the X-Vac over the traffic lanes and took our time scrubbing the heavily soiled sections. How did we do it so fast? The new formula of Encap-Clean DS2! It's like lightning to work with. I was blown away.

This small adjustment to the formula made a huge improvement. Looks like the best Encap detergent in the industry is now even faster to work with. The results on this job were outstanding. It looked awesome when we were finished. And I spoke with the building manager yesterday and he was over the top impressed. He said the carpet hasn't looked this good since it was new. By the way... the carpet hadn't been cleaned since it was installed 6 years ago.

The new version of Encap-Clean DS2 has been out for a couple of weeks now. So the product we are shipping has the higher foam additive in it. When you get your new Encap-Clean DS2 give it a whirl and let us know what you think. I have a feeling that you're gonna be impressed.

When we reformulated to include the new additive we knew it was good - but after running the new juice through its paces this past weekend, I'd have to say it's quite a bit better than good! I think you're going to love it Smile

Can ya tell I'm excited about this stuff? Wink
Sounds great can't wait till i need some and give it a swirl

Thanks for the improvement
It just makes a carpet cleaners heart warm and fuzzy to think about his supplier being out in the field actually doing cleaning once in awhile!

Thanks Rick!
(11-13-2012, 11:34 AM)Jeffrey Wrote: It just makes a carpet cleaners heart warm and fuzzy to think about his supplier being out in the field actually doing cleaning once in awhile!

Thanks Rick!

I don't get to clean as much as I used to. But I do like to keep my fingers in it. Cleaning is still in my blood. Plus it gives me a way to test products.
Hey Rick is there any chance this formula will be going into DS1? I love DS1 but have always felt it could foam up better when using the sprayer system on my Orbot.
(11-13-2012, 01:55 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Hey Rick is there any chance this formula will be going into DS1? I love DS1 but have always felt it could foam up better when using the sprayer system on my Orbot.

Lee, have you tried putting "Foamer jets" on the Orbot??
Hi Lee,

If you're using Encap-1 DS and want more foam - give the latest version of Encap-Clean DS2 a try. I think it'll have you hooked.
Hi Shorty,

Yes I have modified my Orbot to the "foamer jets". Actually I just have one jet and have been very pleased with the results. Carpets look great, solution goes farther and my dry time is down to 2 hours or less. It is a bit slower though. I was never able to get those results with the factory jets.

Hey Rick I really like DS1. It has never let me down. But maybe I should give DS2 a try. Is it OK to mix DS1 and DS2?

Lee
Hi Rick,

Will there be any difference in the packaging? My point is how will we know we've got the new formula? Any idea on how long till we have it in Oz? Or has it already arrived.

BTW that sounds like a great development.

Cheers

Jamie
Yes, the two are compatible with each other.