• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microbeast 2 Pads
Rick I noticed you posted on mikeys board you are having complaints about the new design and are lowering the price of the micobeast 2.
I am guessing no info on website means we get pricing only when calling in?

Any details as to the problems with pads?

I have been using these pads with the star on them for a few weeks and washed them many times already and they are still in better shape then the pads with white piping and no extra stitching. My trinty machine is better at tearing up pads than most machines and the direct mop pads usually get lumpy and ripped in less than 2 months of use.

I will keep using those pads until you have none left.

All of the pads have to be thrown out sometime. Like all of the solution lines and hoses have to be replaced on hwe machines. I have noticed that replacing my pads each year is a lot cheaper than replacing solution lines and vac hoses and the constant 3/8 fitting replacements I did for many years on a truckmount and 2 portables.

Thank you for your honesty and the feed back about the pads.
Yes Joel, we're discounting these because we had a couple of complaints from customers that they're wearing quicker than expected. It could have been a random thing. But I don't want to offer any product that isn't rock solid. That's the way we do things. Therefore we're unloading our inventory, and we're offering an INCREDIBLE DEAL in the process!

Head over to our CLEARANCE PAGE: http://www.excellent-supply.com/CLEARANCE_c_72.html

[Image: clearance-bonnets.jpg]
Really!......I just got the pads last Tuesday and have not tried them yet!
What machine were they using that they wore though them already.
I have an Orbot.
One customer sent us a photo of a damaged bonnet that he had been using on an orbital machine. And another customer also called and reported damage to a bonnet. That's why we're being proactive. We may be over reacting, but I'd prefer to err on the side of caution.

Bonnets at these clearance prices are ridiculously cheap!!! Scoop up a deal while we have them.
Just ordered more

Thanks Rick
Thank you for the order Joel. Smile
EDIT*** now that i look at my order, i'm not sure if i verified that i want the scrub strip MF's....where was i supposed to clarify that Ex Supply Team? please make sure my order is for the scrub strips Big Grin

which OP are they reportedly breaking apart under Rick?

guys, why would someone order the plain blue when they can get the advantage of some scrub strip action on an MF...pros' / con's??

thanks in advance.

(just ordered $300 worth of scrub strips.)

EDIT 2 *** after looking at my emailed receipt, i believe i did indeed order the wrong clearance MF's. instead of the scrub-strip MF's, i believe i ordered the plain blue ones. i hope this can be changed.
Got it covered for you Derek. Smile