• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have trouble signing-up on the EncapBoard?
Question 
Is anyone having a difficult time generating a new user account on the new EncapBoard?

I received a message today that someone was having a problem signing up with Internet Explorer 8. He had to sign up with Firefox instead. I'm not aware of a problem with any specific browser, but I'm having our web guy look into it. It wouldn't suprise me if there's a problem with Internet Explorer though (it's a notoriously buggy browser).

So if by chance you're having trouble signing up, perhaps try it with a different browser such as Firefox. And we will try to track down any issues there might be with Internet Explorer. Thanks

We're looking forward to seeing you on the EncapBoard.
Smile
Here is the problem with signing in. Doesn't matter what server you are on.
The thing that is goofing up is that little verify box you have on the bottom.
Doesn't matter if you type it exactly like it says and space it, it took me about 6 times to get on. I use Google Chrome. Maybe it's because you have different colored letters and we can only type black. :-) Look into the verify box.
Strange, I'm fairly computer illiterate, so I should be the bunny to get caught.

I use Firefox and got on first time with no problemo.

Shorty.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
If you guys are having a problem - shoot me an email or call me please...
rick @ excellent-supply.com or 727-821-2020 ext 209

Thanks
Chrome worked fine for me on the first try.
Chrome worked for me no problem.
I'm not sure what you guys mean about crome etc. But I had a heck of a time getting on.

But I'm here now and enjoy it. Nice job Rick!
I registered and posted with Internet Explorer without issue.
Cool Smile
Finally! Couldn't get in all last week but got back from a weekend trip and looks like you fixed it.
Awesome! We changed out the "Captcha" sign-in function to now use a different source.
It seems to be easier to work with than the version that was originally installed. Shy
Awesome! We changed out the "Captcha" sign-in function to now use a different source.
It seems to be easier to work with than the version that was originally installed. Shy
I had to request an activation code 3 times but I'm here now.
Welcome Aussie Geoff!

The reason you had to make so many requests is because Shorty already used up all the requests for the Isle of Oz. Wink