• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the Board
After reading the archives, I placed my first order for DS2 and a case of FiberPlus pads. I'm new to the biz, but have been encapping a little bit recently using a 175 and white, hard surface pads. I was using another brand of juice and really wanted to try DS2 for a demo that I will be doing next Thursday. If I'm able to impress this company with great results, the demo could result in tens of thousands of square feet of commercial carpet cleaning. My next purchase would then be a Cimex! Fingers crossed!
On a side note, it's really nice to see an online forum where it's members are civil to one another. And the new format looks great!
Welcome to the forum. You will like Rick's FP pads you might try his fiber plus max pads also.
Thanks for the welcome NJP! I will give the FP max pads a try as well.
Welcome and good luck on the Demo. Wealth if info on this board and when it comes to commercial carpet there's no better place to be.
Blue Ridge,

Welcome and, you're right, this is one of the most "civil" boards on the Internet today. I've just joined to participate but have been watching/lurking for a couple of years now.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks rlord and DaveC! I look forward to participating here.
Glad you are here!
Thanks Kenny. Glad to be here! Big demo is tonight!!
(06-16-2012, 01:09 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: All the best to you on the demo tonight. All that I know about encap, that is worth knowing, I learned here. Its a great group of folks who are always helpful.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Well guys, I did the demo on Thursday night, and I'm not all that sure how it went. The lady gave me two areas to clean, both with coffee stains. One of the areas, which she told me I could bill her for, looked as though an entire pot of coffee had been dumped on the floor, and no attempt made to even blot it up.. After assigning me the areas to clean, she and her crew LEFT for the night. She told me the doors would lock behind me. I treated the stains with Hydrox and cleaned with DS2. When I called her yesterday to follow up, she said she didn't know how the floors looked, and wouldn't be back on that particular property until Tuesday.
The doggone lights were on timers in this place, so by the time I left, I couldn't really tell how the carpet was going to turn out. I have faith in what I've read on here about the quality of Releasit products, so I will trust that the carpets looked great the next morning! Not too sure that this lady wasn't just looking to get a few stains out of her carpet, and I may have been played. It wouldn't be the first time, and probably won't be the last. We'll see next week.
hello!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hey Blue Ridge, Iv'e waited 9 months for this. ;-)

What was the end result??
(03-13-2013, 01:34 AM)Cairnswun Wrote: Hey Blue Ridge, Iv'e waited 9 months for this. ;-)

What was the end result??

Don't know how I missed this question, but I did! Everything turned out great! I've cleaned over 100k sq.ft. for these folks since then.