• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CRB machines
Has anyone had experience with the Nacecare Duplex machine? It looks like a very nice machine to me. I own a Sprint (Multiwash) and like its performance. I think the Duplex looks closer to the Sprint in design. How do these two machines compare to the Brush and Clean? RPMs on all three machines are different, with Duplex being fastest and B&C slower (Sprint in the middle). Sometimes, running the Sprint I think if the brushes were spinning just a little slower, they may dig in better. This, and the fact that B&C also picks up debris, moves me towards the B&C. Would appreciate comments on performance from anyone running these machines.
Hi Bob,

The Duplex is essentially a larger version of the Sprint. Performance will be fairly similar but on larger scale.

The Brush & Clean is a deeper scrubber. For a CRB machine, it's able to scrub deeper and faster. I would recommend the B&C over the Duplex. But as in all things it also comes down to personal preference. I'm sure that you'd be pleased with the performance of the B&C.
Mt question is , are you going to use the machine just for carpet or are you going to use it on other surfaces regularly. If you plan on use the machine other surfaces regularly, then you need to consider the Duplex more due to the conveyer system it has .
David, Mainly using for carpet. I have a Sprint that can be used on both. If I upgrade, I think the deeper scrubbing and debris collection features of the B&C make that machine better for carpet....even though I think the Sprint does a really good job cleaning carpet and has a tank too! Thanks
I own 2 B&C machines 1 10" 1 20" and they both work very nicely on any type carpet I've used them on so far. JMO
We have a Nacecare and a sprint. The Nacecare is a beast and out scrubs the sprint by far. It also picks up much more debris.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Gmoney, That's what I was looking for...Someone to comment on the Nacecare vs. the Sprint. The Sprint picks up debris by having it "clog" after it is removed from the roller. Does the Nacecare actually move the debris (lint, sand, pet hair, etc.) into the recovery tank or does it clog more like the Sprint? Can you also comment on the RPMs vs. the Sprint. Will it "hop" over uneven areas? Sometimes I would like to slow the Sprint down to allow it to scrub deeper. The Nacecare brushes spin even faster. Any reason why you chose the Nacecare vs. the B&C? Thanks!