• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrox for tile and grout cleaning
Has anyone used Hydrox to clean tile and grout? If so, what have your results been? What mix and coverage?
The chemical function of Encap-HydrOx will work on T&G. However rinsing could be a challenge, because there is a lot of polymer in Encap-HydrOx. If you have a Turbo / Spinner tool for rinsing you should be fine though.
That's funny, I actually did use hydrox for some tile and grout cleaning... It worked very well. Just a word of warning it is very slippery when wet.
Thanks for the "heads up" GroovyJon! What ratio did you dilute and how many sq ft will a mixed gal go? I have heard a few people on some different boards talking about using it lately and was just curious. Thanks for your input as well Rick!
I used it at my house just to mess around, I have to be honest I cant remember the ratio I used. I believe mixed it no different then if I was to clean carpet. I sprayed it on let it sit for a few minutes went over with a crb for agitation and rinsed. But with wet polymers it is slippery, almost like stripping wax. We just need Rick to figure out away to spray it on let it dry encapsulate all the dirt and vac.