• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a Pickle....
I need to get a cap for the 3 gallon SprayBorg tank.

Just a cap....any ideas?

Thanks!
[Image: pickle.jpg]

We don't have any separate caps for the HOS jugs. But it would seem probable that HOS would have some. Why not give HOS a call or drop them a line? I imagine they could help you out directly with this one. Let me know if you need us to order one in for you.
If you purchase any chemicals in 2 1/2 gallon jugs chances re they will fit. The caps fit on the jugs I got with my Orbot any how
I stole caps off of my jugs of stripper.
aren't there warning labels about that? i think time in a federal pen will straighten y'all out.
You stole the caps off the jugs of a stripper? Wink
(11-26-2012, 09:25 PM)jtmellon Wrote: You stole the caps off the jugs of a stripper? Wink

I'd like to see that. Blush
Was that a misnomer?

(11-26-2012, 04:25 PM)JuddBowers Wrote: I stole caps off of my jugs of stripper.

That's the problem.

Everything I buy is 1 gallon.

I called HOS, they said to contact Uline. I contacted Uline but they only sell them by quantity. By quantity I mean 150 or more!

No biggie, I will find one somewhere.

Thanks guys!

(11-26-2012, 10:23 AM)David-Hebert Wrote: If you purchase any chemicals in 2 1/2 gallon jugs chances re they will fit. The caps fit on the jugs I got with my Orbot any how
You could try the restaurant supply stores or check out the restaurant trash bins for cooking oil containers most are 2 1/2 gallon jugs just was the cap with a degreaser.

Good Luck