• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hospital 2nd floor
well i have a decision to make, buy about $600 more of vacuum and solution hose or enap with the cimex. I feel sure what you guys will say and i kinda need to hear it.
I use to encap quite a bit but got away from it the last year or so. biggest reason was people questioned it a lot i always thought it did great.

so should i encap it ? 
Take a deep breath and go valiantly forth with your Cimex, DS2, Punch and Hydrox.
There is no reason to spend $600 on hose my friend!
Let the results speak for themselves and don't allow others opinions to dictate what you do. You are the pro!
Others "opinions" are usually wrong!
If you feel you want to take it up another step make sure you vacuum first then pull out your 175 and do some padcapping after your Cimex.
Collect your check and put them on the schedule for next time!
No need to think too hard on this one!
Plus you may want to do research on what products you can put on carpet that are labeled to sanitize carpet after you have made it look good with encap. Maybe use product with encap. Any of the peroxide products will reduce some bacteria  and tea tree oil will work but none will claim or are labeled for sanitizing. Then you will feel more confident. If you think that hot water running over the fiber fast will kill bacteria in the floor than you need to research what has been said about why no one can claim they disinfect carpet even with steam cleaning. If you are confident then people will let you try with encap but you have to follow through and produce results.

I used to use 300ft of 2 ich hose with a 4.8 hydramaster and I know from experience it is impressive and noisy but after carpet is done and I wiped carpet fiber with white rag--- it was still filthy ---it would turn the rag black.Even using the rdm rotary extractor. Any rubber backed commercial carpet is hard to get airflow through fibers and bring all soil out but it looks impressive through building or up 10 stories.

I just replaced a carpet cleaner in a large social room at a country club--only because I had 4 different people from the gated community recommend me. I have produced results over 3-4years and that removes the need to be wasting your time talking other people or yourself into using encap on carpets. Check out the youtube channel and see.