• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residential Cleaning
I have to say that I was a bit skeptical about using the Brushencap on residential carpets as my primary machine but the last few days I've been doing testing this method out and all I have to say is WOW!!! I used Absorb Ultra and Releasit  you get amazing results and a dry time of dry by the time you load your truck back up.

I know may think that this is a commercial only machine but if you take your time and use it correctly (not rushing) this is a great investment. Sure there are scenarios where HWE or Padding should be used but this will be my first choice for most jobs.

I do have some questions....

For residential what would you recommend as an everyday juice. DS2, Punch or Hydrox?

Is the Adsorb Ultra Freeze - Thaw stable?

I can't seem to find the MSDS sheet, what is the main ingredient of the Adsorb?

What are the sponges actually made of?

How long will the white brush last if I do use it say like 3 jobs a day, 5 days a week (just an estimate)? I'm not using this brush for commercial or wool as I have separate brushes for them already!

Thank you Excellent-Supply for you awesome sales and service Smile
Yes, Adsorb Ultra is Freeze / Thaw stable. It's an awesome dry compound. Glad to hear that you're liking it!

I will email you a copy of the SDS sheet.
Rick is right, it is an awesome compound! I used Adsorb for a few rugs not to long ago and they came out great.