• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrogen peroxide encap detergents
I have noticed that other manufactures hydrogen peroxide based encap detergents have more of a clear consistency to it them while Releasit Encap-Hydrox has somewhat of a milky white consistency.
I'm curious as to why?
Simple... We use a ton of the polymer in our product!

The hydrogen peroxide stable encap polymer is fairly white. And we use a lot of it in our formula! I can't speak for our competition's formulations, but I can tell you what goes into Encap-HydrOx. It contains a HIGHLY ACTIVE hydrogen peroxide formulation. It also has a very acidic base (pH 3.35 in concentrate). And it contains a very large percentage of Crystalon-HP polymer. When you put all that together, you have a potent hydrogen peroxide detergent. And there's sufficient polymer content to perform encapsulation. The trade off is that it's kind white and milky. We're OK with that, because backing off on any of the ingredients in Encap-HydrOx would be a compromise and would produce a less active detergent.
Thanks Rick. I must say, out of all of the peroxide based detergents I've tried to date, Hydrox performed the best. On one job, it actually started working upon contact.
I got my first bottle of Hydrox from the Australian dealer recently. had to use up the last of my other stuff before opening this one.

I asked a similar question on the Aussie FB a few weeks ago.

I love the odour (odor), colour (color), didn't bother me.

What I immediately related the odor to was sealer finish for vinyl floors, that's the polymer. Wink

& I haven't done a strip & seal for a very long time.

Cool  
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Let us know how it compares to the former product you were using. The proof is on the carpet!

I think it might prove to be your favoured (favored) hydrogen peroxide based encap product. Wink