• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasit Fragrance??
I ordered som punch, ds2 and hydrox. I had not ordered since the tea tree oil smell and fresh scent in hydrox. I was under the impression that it was lemon scented now, but they all smelled the same and no lemon that I could pick up. It smelled more like the bio encap that I had tried before. Has the scent changed?
Yes, we moved away from the tea tree oil in the products, except Encap-Spot. Some people were sensitive to the tea tree oil. It could sometimes contribute to coughing, when the detergent was atomized/sprayed.

We went with this scent because it's not a strong overbearing fragrance; it just has a nice fresh clean smell. The new citrus fragrance in our detergents has a light orange scent that most people seem to like a lot. And there's no coughing.

I was out working with some Encap-Clean DS2 in a large office complex this week, and we received a few compliments from folks in the building on how nice the carpet smelled as we were working. And that's what we've been hearing from quite a few of our Releasit customers too. Smile