• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Rug Pics
I thought that I would share my Excellent Supply experience with you all. I used Ultra Adsorb and Punch with CRB and Shark Vac. 

Thank you to Dawes Septic and 44/55 Automotive. This is my test rug. I left it in Dawes Septic's office for a week and then right after dropped it off at 44/55 Automotive for about a week and a half. Obviously it was much more then real life soil and grease but I wanted excessive stinky, poopy, greasy and dirty at its worse. The only couple spots left were some burn marks from welding. Yes those can be fixed as well but that will be another post. Spotless, clean, fresh and dry and I picked the worse side!

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks great! My first experience with Punch and DS2 was with powder and it worked really good. But i was tired of vaccuming all of the powder and i found it everywhere...instead of only on the carpet :-)
The key really is to keep the sponges in the traffic lanes or heavily soiled areas. Here it obviously didn't matter. I treat the carpet with punch from wall to wall and powder the traffic areas. At first I was using too much Adsorb but you really don't need a whole lot since it can hold almost 10 times it's weight of soil. 

I've been using this method for only a few months and so I'm still experimenting. The sponges act like pads for your op only you throw them out. I've tried Strong Sponges and although you may get more for your money it seams that they put a lot more filler so the Absorb goes a lot further and has the perfect amount of moisture. 

I will be buying the 10" as soon as I can!
Hey Rich,
Nice photo! Thanks for sharing your experience with Adsorb Ultra and Encap-Punch! It really is a great combination. I know it's a good system, but your photo shows taking it into a realm I wouldn't normally consider. I'm seriously impressed. Well done Rich!!!

By the way, don't forget to add your Before & After shots to our photo competition section. You may have a chance to win a $100 credit toward Releasit at Excellent Supply. In fact that forum has been kind of slow lately, so I'd encourage you adding your submission there. There's a good chance it would win!.
Thanks Rick. I could sure use that product since my bank account has been almost cleaned out from cc fraud. Just waiting for my card so that I can make my big order on the Adsorb hopefully today or tomorrow!

The picture doesn't show it but it cleaned it right down to the backing. I don't have the cameras to show it. I'm truly sold on your product and your service is exceptional. I had an issue and you all got together and rectified it very quickly. 

Thank you to you and your team!