• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to buy soft cimex brushes for oriental rug cleaning
Hi Y'all,

Its been a long time since ive posted here!! For some reason I had to reset my name and login, so now it says i'm a newbie, even though ive been on this board for a long, long time LOL!!Tongue

....Im looking to get some of those soft brushes for cleaning orientals (for the 19" cimex)...anyone got a set laying around the shop they want to sell?

Thanks!

Joe DeSouza

Wow, just looked at the archived site and found some of my old posts dating from 2005 - 7 years!

Tempus Fugit
hi Joe Smile good to see ya, how's biz?

we all had to re-register for these here fancy new forums Big Grin
It gives wanting to join the rest of our members? I have read plenty of threads on rug cleaning but if you guys see anything that and Would it be Ok for me to agitate these rugs using the white Cimex brushes? I only use products name as Pakistani Carpets , I can get from Interlink btw. I use a push broom to do this, one with super soft bristles. thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Long time no see Joe, welcome back mate.

Lounge Lizard, AKA Shorty Down Under.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hey Joe - it's great to have you back! I've missed seeing you. Happy to have you back on the forum again Smile

If you don't find a set of used brushes, we can get a set of new ones. Unfortunately we don't have any used ones in stock.