• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemical quandary
Looking to see what my best options are for encap chems in the uk. Never been able to get hold of releasit (which I would love to use), used to use bonnet pro stuff. It is now no longer been imported and I am now VERY limited with my options and don't know what to use for best results. I've temporarily gone back to HOS environ HP. But overall I have the following available:

HOS environ
Prochem Procaps
Prochem bonnet buff
Chemspec Roto-brite
Chemspec formula 161 (shampoo but could do bonnet work?)
Dynamall (hear it's a bit much for those with sensitive breathing)
Solutions fusion

I use an orbot and soon to be adding a tm3 CRB machine for extra agitation.
Its a shame that we can not get any good encapsulation products from the US market like Releasit in Europe. I work as you with the Orbot and have a TM4 but no real choice of different products...

I used some DS2, Punch, HydrOx and the Encap spotter. Had to change and used another brand.
Have you found any decent alternatives?
I had bought a used Orbot and it came with environ products, the regular environ encap I just use to wash my van with, it really didn't perform , but the Environ hp works really well for padcapping I found and seems to not resoil. 
Just my opinion
(11-15-2016, 06:38 PM)marsonpee Wrote: Have you found any decent alternatives?

Actually i use one of the products of your first post with good results...but i think it is the wrong forum to discuss other brands. The one i use smells realy strong Rolleyes
Hi 
 I used releaseit products but as you say no longer in the UK I have tried most but now using chemspec encap rite 11 good price does the job I do pad cap .

Steve
  Reply   Purge Spammer
If you guys are interested in getting some of the best Encap products available, we can ship to the UK. The cost for shipping is expensive. But if you put a pallet order together, the shipping becomes more manageable. Talk amongst yourselves. Maybe you UK guys can coordinate a shared pallet. That way you can enjoy using the best Encap detergent - at a reasonable cost.
...and the UK guys have to ship to Germany Smile. The minimum would be 10 cases. Is this right?
Yes, you really would need to put 10 or more cases onto a pallet to make it cost effective. A pallet normally tops out with 36 cases. Going with 18, 27, or 36 cases would all be practical options. Keep in mind, the base price for shipping won't change all that much, regardless of how many cases you put onto the pallet. So shipping a larger quantity works out better from a cost standpoint.
Tempted! Although a pallet is a big commitment lol
Splitting 18 cases 4 ways would come down to purchasing 18 gallons each. Splitting 27 cases 4 ways would come to 27 gallons each. Etc.

If you can line up just 3 associates to split it with, the acquisition wouldn't be so painful.
Rick, may i ask you why you did not introduce us europe cleaners your Releasit distributor in the UK? There is a big demand of your products in the UK cause many cleaners love your products...but i think no one knew your new distibutor. Is there a reason?
Sorry, Bernd - that was truly an oversight on my part. My apologies!

Zone Services has very recently started working with us. Here's their contact info... https://www.zoneservices.co.uk/contact

Now you folks on the other side of the pond will once again have a source for Releasit. Smile
(11-19-2016, 05:34 PM)encapman Wrote: Sorry, Bernd - that was truly an oversight on my part.  My apologies!

Zone Services has very recently started working with us. Here's their contact info... https://www.zoneservices.co.uk/contact

Now you folks on the other side of the pond will once again have a source for Releasit. Smile

Thanks Rick. I am glad to get your products again! Have a new customer with 21000 sq/fts! My business is growing and i need products i can trust! I had some realy good products with good results but i prefer crystal encaps as your solutions in some cases.
We're glad to be able to have them available to you again too!!!