• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vario Pro
Good morning Rick, just wanted to let you know that I received the new VARIO Yesterday , no problems, looks great, will be putting it to us later today.
I am putting this on the forum because I wanted to publicly thank you and your team for the outstanding service I received. Rick, I have been in this business for 25 years, I have bought a lot of equipment, but never has any one sent me a product to help keep it clean! good touch with the Metal Polish.Thanks again.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Steve
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Thanks for the kind words Steve!

We want you to enjoy your purdy new Vario, so it makes sense to try to help you keep it shiny. A little dab of Simichrome on the polished aluminum is all it takes. Polish it every few days and it will continue to look like new.

Keep us posted on how the Vario Pro works out for you. This machine has been a labor of love for us. We've poured a lot of thought into refining it to the machine you see today. We've listened to the feedback from carpet cleaners and then put those suggestions into the machine. The most recent changes were made because we have a large organization using the machines with female techs. The spray button was awkward for the smaller hands of women, and they had trouble squeezing the trigger switch. That led to the new solution switch and on/off switch (much more ergonomic). The handle on the front of the Vario also came from feedback from cleaners. All in all, we're proud of the new Vario Pro. It's turned out to be a super smooth machine that cleans carpet incredibly well. You'll see when you start working with it. Let us know how you like it.

Enjoy! Smile
(12-09-2016, 02:18 PM)encapman Wrote: Thanks for the kind words Steve!

We want you to enjoy your purdy new Vario, so it makes sense to try to help you keep it shiny. A little dab of Simichrome on the polished aluminum is all it takes. Polish it every few days and it will continue to look like new.

Keep us posted on how the Vario Pro works out for you. This machine has been a labor of love for us. We've poured a lot of thought into refining it to the machine you see today. We've listened to the feedback from carpet cleaners and then put those suggestions into the machine. The most recent changes were made because we have a large organization using the machines with female techs. The spray button was awkward for the smaller hands of women, and they had trouble squeezing the trigger switch. That led to the new solution switch and on/off switch (much more ergonomic). The handle on the front of the Vario also came from feedback from cleaners. All in all, we're proud of the new Vario Pro. It's turned out to be a super smooth machine that cleans carpet incredibly well. You'll see when you start working with it. Let us know how you like it.

Enjoy! Smile

Coincidentally, I just got back from visiting family in New York and my sister in law was showing us her new carpet cleaning tools and there sat a Vario and a BrushPro. I was able to have quite the discussion.