• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex Price Increase - Save Now
[Image: cimex-sale-2012.jpg]
$2651.00???
LOL

Actually Cimex has not yet told us what their new prices will be. They simply sent out a letter to all the Cimex distributors to let us know there's going to be an increase. Actually this will be their first price increase since I think 2008, so they've done a good job of holding the price steady. So I'm guessing that the increase will be more than $1. Tongue But if that's all it turns out to be - Woohoo!
Heck of a price compared to what we have to pay here in Canada.

Rick Are you open on Jan 2nd Need to p/u someone at Tampa Airport, if I have time might stop by on my way
We will be in Port Charlotte for a vacation at that time.
What is the price for just the machine, since i already have the marketing system?
Ryan Van Donge
Best Choice Carpet Cleaning
(12-17-2012, 06:14 PM)Bccc Wrote: What is the price for just the machine, since i already have the marketing system?

$2650 Shy

The additional items are bonus items that we include for free.

The current list price for the Cimex is $2995 - without any the additional items such as free shipping, detergent, pads, and CMS. As you can see, our special sale price of $2650 is a very low price. Hence our sale price on the Cimex package is a firm price (with or without the additional items).
(12-17-2012, 05:07 PM)DON ELDRED Wrote: Heck of a price compared to what we have to pay here in Canada.

Rick Are you open on Jan 2nd Need to p/u someone at Tampa Airport, if I have time might stop by on my way
We will be in Port Charlotte for a vacation at that time.

Hi Don,
Yes we are open on January 2nd. I would love to see you. Shoot me an email to let me know the time window you expect to be passing through the area so I'll be sure to be in the office when you stop by.